We are hiring!
We are hiring! The British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce is looking for an Experienced Consultant in International Trade.
- Regular monitoring and reporting on international trade and investment between the UK and Slovenia.
- Preparation of strategy which is to lead to strengthening of trade and investment between the UK and Slovenia.
- Responsibility for development of international economic relations between the UK and Slovenia, with the aim of greater economic cooperation and exchange.
- Establishing contacts at the national level, which are relevant for international trade between the UK and SLO.
- Basic knowledge of customs, logistics, tax and visa information relevant to business between the two countries (self-initiated engagement in monitoring changes and regular training).
- Supporting the UK Embassy in matters of an economic nature, regular reporting, coordination, planning of activities.
- Control over the use of funds and reporting.
- Supporting British investors in Slovenia.
- Organizing delegations to/from UK.
- Presentations of the country and industry.
- Press articles and media releases for local and international print media.
- Presentations at conferences, events, in the media (including public speaking and moderating events).
POSITION ADDED VALUE
- Work in a young dynamic team.
- A field of work that offers great potential for personal growth and development.
- Employment for an indefinite time period.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a good communicator; has excellent writing and speaking skills at a business level, both in Slovenian and English,
- can maintain good interpersonal skills and is relationship-oriented (has ability to work in a team and is willing to take on other tasks in a small team, when necessary),
- is capable of understanding the needs of others and finding optimal solutions for them,
- is curious, open and positive-minded,
- is systematic, structured and organized,
- is independent, proactive with self-initiative,
- is engaged, persistent and reliable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES YOU NEED
- at least 10 years of comparable experience (work in private sector, international trade, sales, public administration or other chamber of commerce),
- experience in international environments or abroad is an advantage,
- computer literacy,
- impeccable knowledge of English and Slovenian,
- university degree – EQF level VII (education in the field of economics is preferred),
- good knowledge of economic indicators and international trade.
Workplace is in Ljubljana, business trips abroad are required, mostly to the United Kingdom.
All applications will be processed confidentially by our member Competo. For more information, please click here.
COMPETO is a consulting company specialized in search and selection of executive personnel and professionals, HR consulting and people development. More at www.competo.si