In recent years, climate change has posed an increasing risk not only to humanity, but to the entire planet and the global economy. Now is time for action. It is becoming
increasingly evident that the links between climate change and business are inseparable. That is why without the active involvement of industry and businesses themselves, it will be difficult to tackle the climate crisis effectively. Investors, regulators and other stakeholders are now calling on companies to take responsibility and adopt a comprehensive, strategic approach to tackling the crisis. But many boards are struggling with how to embed a viable green transition strategy into their business
For this reason, Chapter Zero Slovenia has been established, which represents a Slovenian Chapter of the Climate Governance developed in collaboration with World
Economic Forum. Host organization of Chapter Zero Slovenia is British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce, with strong support of two other founding members Slovenian Directors' Association and Deloitte Slovenia, who together form a management board.
Aim of Chapter Zero Slovenia is to educate and activate CEOs and non-executive directors of companies in Slovenia to address climate change in their business models by providing them the skills and knowledge that is needed to make climate change a boardroom priority.
It is free to become a member of Chapter Zero Slovenia and take part in our events, webinars, workshops, and other activities. All you have to do is complete this form
What do we offer to our members?
- Participation at Chapter Zero Slovenia events, workshops, webinars, and other
- access to expert knowledge,
- information on new local and international climate change regulations,
- the opportunity to take advantage of the experience of companies advanced in the
- topic of climate from Slovenia, the EU and UK,
- participation in local and international meetings,
- building a unique own expertise in topics related to climate risk mitigation,
- exchange of experience and knowledge with other members.